Title: Director of Case
Management – North Richland Hills, TX
This award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital is located in the
heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The
hospital has over 300 physicians and 30 medical specialties. The ER
has about 39,000 visits each year and is a Level III Trauma Center.
Additionally, we are a Primary Stroke Center, perform spine surgery
and joint replacements and have a comprehensive cardiovascular
services department. Our hospital is an accredited Cycle 5 Chest
Pain Center with a cardiac rehabilitation program.
The Director of Case Management provides
daily leadership for case management services, including social
services and discharge planning. Enhances clinical and financial
outcomes through performance improvement activities. Assists
department in regulatory compliance.
- Supports the Hospital Code of Conduct. Demonstrates
behaviors consistent with organization's mission and goals.
- Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and
therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and
Infection Control Programs.
- Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement
- Contributes to the organization’s five indicators of
- Employee Satisfaction
- Physician Satisfaction
- Patient Satisfaction
- Continuous Performance Improvement
- Community Involvement
- Provides daily leadership for case/resource management to
achieve maximum deployment and integration. Measures such
functions throughout the organization using the facility
- Use data analysis to drive improvement projects.
- Works cooperatively with physicians to achieve the
utilization/case management plan.
- Collaborates with clinicians and support staff in designing and
implementing processes to comply with regulatory requirements
Assists with JCAHO survey readiness/preparation
MUST BE A RN
2 + years RECENT hospital experience in Case
MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE
MUST have leadership experience
Education and Training Experience Required
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
- Certification in Healthcare Quality and/or Hospital Case
Reports to the Division VP
Salary: $83,595 - $109,439 ( Mid Point 10 years) - $
119,185 ( Max 20 years) - Salary is based on years of
Pay Grade Counts Years of Leadership Only
Director Bonus: up to 15% of Salary - Based on
Sign on Bonus: Up to
$5,000 - with a 2 yr commitment
Relocation: Up to
$3,000 ( Depending on distance)