Payment Services Manager
Company: Santander Bank
Location: North Richland Hills
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Apply Req ID: o74CffwM Date posted 05/24/2021
- Controls workflow management of day to day Payments
- Supports risk and compliance efforts by creating processes to
meet all regulatory requirements
- Trains and helps develop staff in line to company policies and
- Manages, evaluates, coaches and develops team members to ensure
performance standards are met.
- Monitors and resolves high-risk payments accounts.
- Maintains all tracking necessary to efficiently and effectively
manage the productivity of all resources.
- Assigns tasks to the team and ensures they are completed within
- Ensures Payments team has a clear understanding of tasks and
- Develops and maintains relationships with business partners and
support groups to build awareness of identified and potential
issues impacting Operations.
- Manages all departmental practices and procedures; ensures team
alignment as all times.
- Develops and delivers payment processing metrics and derives
actionable insights to leadership and business stakeholders.
- Performs regular in-line QC reviews to ensure practices in
accordance with all internal policies and procedures as well as
state and federal regulations.
- Facilitate weekly update meeting with team members.
- Hires, trains, coaches, and leads a high caliber and diverse
- Employees in this role do not take customer payments.
Keywords: Santander Bank, North Richland Hills , Payment Services Manager, Other , North Richland Hills, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!