Logistics done differently.
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in
the world by Fortune and one of America's best employers by Forbes.
As a Senior Specialist, Front End Audit you will analyze customer
invoices for billing accuracy. You will evaluate billing trends and
lead root cause analyses for invoice errors. You will partner with
internal teams to make corrections and prevent future invoice
inaccuracies. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll
help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Determine root cause of disputes and report process
deficiencies and needed improvements; thus, driving resolution and
reducing out of period corrections
- Create processes and make recommendations to prevent future
- Audit customer accounts to ensure proper assignment in the
Customer Information System platform based on specific customer
- Ensure compliance with SOX audit requirements
- Perform analytical thinking to audit pros that are unrated
(XCWZ Manual queue) and billed using our default rating tariff
- Review customer pricing agreements and XPO's internal tariff
- Process corrections using the correct Description and
- Collaborate with Collections on disputes and provide feedback
on audit findings using GetPaid
- Prepare and submit coding requests
- Make phone calls to internal and external customers to ensure
accurate billing on unrated pros
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure that accounts are
set up accurately
- Perform other duties or ad hoc assignments as needed
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of experience in accounting, invoicing or freight
- 2 years of experience in OTC, accounts receivable or accounts
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills;
ability to communicate with customers, associates and management in
a professional manner
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- Experience researching data and root cause analysis for
- Prior experience in freight transportation or logistics
- Proficient computer skills with emphasis on Advanced Microsoft
Excel, Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to follow up, multitask, and
- Ability to work independently and as a team with shared
- Previous experience evaluating customer contracts
- Previous experience analyzing data to make recommendations
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Audit, Front End, Accounts
Receivable, Supply, Finance, Technology, Operations
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,