Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and
Forbes named us one of America's best employers. We're looking for
a highly skilled professional who knows how to get the best out of
their team. As the Supervisor, Collections, you will be responsible
for managing the collections group, communicating with upper
management and collaborating with the sales team. If you're ready
to take your career to the next level, come join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Manage the collections team and ensure collection metrics are
- Perform supervisory responsibilities for the team, including
interviewing/hiring, conducting performance appraisals, resolving
complaints and rewarding/disciplining employees
- Review accounts receivable aging daily and provide plan to
collect past-due balances
- Reconcile accounts to ensure credits and payments on accounts
- Work with Sales to provide visibility into collection
activities, as well as routine updates on department collection
- Perform collection calls and follow up with customers as
needed; handle dispute resolution with customers
- Work to ensure bad debt is minimized and Days Sales Outstanding
(DSO) is within company standards
- Communicate with outside agencies for the collection of bad
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting, or equivalent
related work or military experience
- 3 years of experience in collections
It'd be great if you also have:
- 2 years of management experience in collections
- Experience with Oracle and Microsoft Office (Excel and
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Manager, Oracle, Database, Outside Sales, Accounts
Receivable, Management, Technology, Sales, Finance
Apply now "