Logistics done differently.
Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to
Transport Topics, XPO Logistics is among the most admired companies
in the world according to Fortune Magazine. As the Customer Care
Specialist, you will provide excellent customer service to internal
and external customers. On our team, you'll have the support to
excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Take ownership of customer needs and work internally on behalf
of the customer
- Identify the causes of problems and take appropriate resolution
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly
- Escalate issues appropriately
- Enter data accurately for all customer interactions
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 1 year of related work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and
Excel), and other business-related applications
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of customer service experience
- 1 year of transportation industry experience
- Availability to work a variety of shifts
- Familiarity with CRM technology, e.g., Salesforce.com
- Ability to identify and help implement continuous improvement
- Ability to understand instructions and pre-established
guidelines to perform required tasks
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Supply, Logistics, CRM, Supply Chain, Customer
Service, Operations, Technology
Apply now "