Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe that positive financial results are
what fuel our growth and keep us at the top of our industry. As the
Lead Analyst, Master Data, you'll collaborate and work across all
XPO business units to initiate and provide master data management
support and process enhancements. You'll work in all system
environments to focus on master data objects in customers,
suppliers, finance, and locations. The systems include legacy XPO
Transportation Management Systems and XPO enterprise resource
planning (Oracle and SAP). Become a part of our rapidly growing,
dynamic team and we'll help you develop your career to a level that
will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and the opportunity to participate in a company
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Develop management reporting views of master data KPIs,
dashboards and other related metrics to showcase progress and
benchmarking of data quality and business impact
- Provide analytical and reporting support to senior management
to align business objectives with business follow-through
- Gather, interpret and make recommendations to data business
process owners on how to improve the data creation and data
maintenance process in relation to their end to end process
- Problem solve data issues at the source to help address master
data issues downstream in obtaining confidence and trust from our
- Utilize front end and back end data sources including Power BI,
Excel and SQL query formulation to provide ad-hoc and on-going data
analysis to the business
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Accounting and/or Information
Systems or Military experience
- At least 4 years in a business analyst role with focus on data
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability produce written and verbal communication to senior
audiences. Must have the ability to articulate complex issues to
management, customers, and internal stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and ability to break down
complex problems to drive solutions
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience in the Logistics industry or high-volume
- Experience managing team members
- Ability to develop data standards and best practices
- Experience implementing Master Data Management solutions and
data profiling tools
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Database, Data Analyst, ERP, Information Systems,
Oracle, Technology, Data
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,