Logistics done differently.
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in
the world by Fortune and one of America's best employers by Forbes.
As Analyst, Bankruptcy, you will engage with customers,
internal/external counsel, collections and on bankruptcy processes.
Become a part of our rapidly growing dynamic team and we'll help
you develop your career to a level that will exceed your
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Review debtor bankruptcy petitions, schedules, reaffirmations,
and other motions and/or objections filed by the debtor with the
- Prepare, review and respond to any court documents that are
filed within the bankruptcy case, including notice of final cure,
objections to motion for relief, post-petition fee notices, etc.
Ensuring that critical deadlines are not missed
- Process bankrupt accounts in accordance with company policies,
procedures, and guidelines as well as Federal, State, and local
laws and regulations
- Effectively communicate with internal bankruptcy counsel,
debtor attorneys, bankruptcy trustees and bankruptcy courts
- Review external bankruptcy systems and electronic court
documents for resolution/status of ongoing cases
- Track bankruptcy portfolio to ensure customers do not default;
take necessary steps to file appropriate actions when the account
- Oversee bankruptcy workflow and maintains communicating with
- Ensure compliance with bankruptcy code guidelines in order to
minimize loss associated with process delays
- Train and assist peers and collections employee's bankruptcy
process and questions
- Track bankruptcy filing dates, proof of claim dates,
pre-petition and post-petition exposure and corresponding with
assigned bankruptcy representatives
- Ability to manage aspects of multiple work streams and train
lower level staff risk
- Manage the legal demand letter process
- Partner with internal teams to reduce delinquent accounts
- Other responsibilities as assigned
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- 1 year of experience in Bankruptcy, Credit, Delinquent
accounts, or related function
- Experience reviewing and documenting court documents (i.e
Pre-petition, Post-Petition, Preference Period)
- Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel (Pivot Tables,
V-lookups) and PowerPoint
- Ability to present and report organized and thorough
- Ability to research and evaluate data to make informed
decisions and solve problems
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related
- History working in a high-volume/ high transaction
- Credit automation software experience desired (HighRadius, Get
- Oracle or SAP experience
- Bankruptcy experience working in a Law Firm, Courhouse, Trustee
Office, Financial Institution, or Business to Business Credit
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, ERP, Database, Oracle, Finance,
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,