SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
RN Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical
expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate
way. Do you have a passion for helping others? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join one of the nation's largest providers
of healthcare services as a Medical/Surgical RN.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
As a nurse on a Medical Surgical Unit at North Hills, you can
expect to provide healing to a variety of diagnoses and populations
such as post-surgical, orthopedic, and neurological/stroke. The
diversity of Med/Surg will provide constant learning and the
ability to approach each patient with confidence. Unlock the
possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares
- Delivers direct patient care according to established
- Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized
plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the
developmental needs appropriate to their age group.
- Assists patient and family with understandable and thorough
pre-operative and procedure teaching.
- Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned
patients in an effective and timely manner.
- Integrates and coordinates care across settings and among
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care
hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North
Richland Hills. The hospital has over 300 physicians and 30 medical
specialties. The ER has about 39,000 visits each year and is a
Level III Trauma Center. Additionally, we are a Primary Stroke
Center, perform spine surgery and joint replacements and have a
comprehensive cardiovascular services department. Our hospital is
an accredited Cycle 5 Chest Pain Center with a cardiac
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications and if you are highly qualified, you will hear
from one of our Recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduate of a school of professional nursing.
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas
State RN license required 30 days after hire.
- Certified in CPR.
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families,
physicians, and employees.
- Clinically proficient in professional nursing skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the development needs of the
adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
- Possess manual dexterity to manipulate technical patient care
- Able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the
- Good general health and emotional stability.
- Must be able to sit intermittently throughout the day.
- Must be able to stand and move for extended periods of time
throughout the day.
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel, reach and twist
occasionally to frequently.
- May be exposed to dust, fumes or gases occasionally.
- May be exposed to changes in temperature or humidity
- May be near moving machinery occasionally.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds frequently and up to 50
- Must be able to carry up to 34 pounds frequently, must be able
to push or pull up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Performs tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids or
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.