SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another
employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity
and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out
what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care
hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North
Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services,
specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery,
and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by
The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program and employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
We are seeking a Maintenance Tech at Medical City North Hills to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
Under the supervision of the Director and Manager, the
Maintenance Tech performs a variety of general, mechanical and
preventative maintenance inspections, servicing, repair and
overhaul of equipment, as well as occasional Security issues
pertaining to the facility.
The Maintenance Tech is responsible for the following
- Meets all required deadlines related to PMs and work
- Two (2) years HVAC experience.
- Performs routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous basis.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance to the hospital
physical plant such as replacement of air conditioning filters,
light bulbs and minor repairs to boiler room equipment.
- Performs duties in an independent manner with little or no
- Takes initiative in completing necessary tasks.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and assume responsibility for
- Receives and carries out work assignments in a prompt and
- Displays a positive attitude, adjusts to a new routine and
changes when such occurs.
- Develops and displays good rapport and working relationships
with staff members.
- Responds in a helpful manner to others in department.
- Reflects professionalism in performance of duty as well as
knowledge of procedures necessary to produce desired effect.
- Adheres to hospital policies for time and attendance,
punctuality, meal breaks and rest periods.
- Adheres to department dress code.
- Maintains or acquires skills on equipment and machinery
necessary to complete required responsibilities.
- Must have 2 years HVAC experience and general maintenance
duties in a hosptial.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications
immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted
by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to
join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.