Dialysis Facility Administrator - Chronic In-center **SIGN-ON BONUS up to $10,000**
Company: DSI Renal, Inc
Location: North Richland Hills
Posted on: June 6, 2021
"Facility Administrator candidates will be eligible for up to a
$10,000.00 Sign-on Bonus - Please Inquire!"
The Dialysis Facility Administrator position is for our North
Richland Hills Clinic in North Richland Hills, TX, located at 6455
Hilltop Drive, Suite 112, North Richland Hills, TX 76180.
The Administrator is responsible for the overall daily
management and operation of the clinic. The Administrator reports
directly to first line regional operational management which may be
an Area Director, Regional Director, or Vice President of
Operations, depending on the region/demographics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Plan/coordinate patient scheduling to assure timely acceptance
of patients and effective staffing levels.
- Implement clinical and operational processes to improve patient
health and minimize hospitalizations and missed treatments.
- Achieve financial targets to include budget, labor costs,
supply costs and expenditures.
- Review all incident reports; make recommendations and take
action relative to incidents as appropriate; report at monthly QAPI
- Promote quality management program through education and
involvement of staff and patients in outcomes as well as overall
responsibility to achieve corporate goals for quality. Leads QAPI
meetings and quality improvement committees.
- Achieve program's target goals for patient outcomes in
accordance with quality patient care and Company goals.
- Assure that the clinic is in compliance with all applicable
federal, state, and local laws and regulations and receives
continuing certification from all statutory and regulatory
- Develop, implement and follow up necessary Corrective Action
Plans for internal and external surveys.
- May assume Charge Nurse's responsibilities as needed.
- Responsible for duties listed in Registered Supervising Nurse
job description and nursing services policy # C-AD-0110 or must
designate Registered Nurse meeting these qualifications.
- May fulfill responsibility of facility CEO as delegated by
- Establish, maintain, and submit all required records and
reports concerning staff, patients, and the operational affairs of
- Plan, coordinate, and approve effective and efficient staffing
to meet patient needs and regulations.
- Continuously monitor to ensure that a safe and sanitary
physical environment is maintained throughout the facility; that
all equipment is maintained and functions properly; and that
adequate and appropriate inventory levels of all supplies are
available and used correctly.
- Know and understand the water treatment and mechanisms of the
equipment of the facility.
- Assist, when necessary, with disinfection of equipment and
supplies including bicarbonate delivery systems and dialysis
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with Medical
Director and physicians.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with area
hospitals, agencies, vendors and the community.
- Respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ensure all staff meet required qualifications for position held
and perform duties within limitations established by and in
accordance with company policy/procedures, health care
professionals practice acts, applicable state and federal laws and
- Uphold management goals of corporation by leading staff in team
concepts and promoting a team effort.
- Effectively communicates expectations; accepts accountability
and holds others accountable for performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a leadership position and
to perform in new and emergent situations with sound judgment.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills are
- Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- 1 year previous dialysis management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and
ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in all USRC clinical
applications required within 90 days of hire.
- Must meet applicable, specific state requirements. (See
addendum for Administrator)
Additionally, if the nursing requirements listed below are not
met, an individual may be placed in the Administrator role without
them; however, in the absence of these qualifications, there must
be a designated Registered Supervising Nurse at the clinic who does
possess these qualifications:
- Must be full-time employee of the Company and available to
clinic staff during time clinic is open.
- Current RN license in applicable state. License must be
maintained as current and in good standing.
- 18 months as an RN with 6 months experience in nursing care of
a patient with kidney failure.
- CPR certification required within 90 days of hire.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Must meet any practice requirement(s) for the applicable state.
(See addendum for Registered Supervising Nurse)
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: DSI Renal, Inc, North Richland Hills , Dialysis Facility Administrator - Chronic In-center **SIGN-ON BONUS up to $10,000**, Other , North Richland Hills, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!