Engagement Specialist - Part Time
Location: North Richland Hills
Posted on: June 3, 2021
The Associate is responsible for completing in-store food and
non-food demonstrations. Acquires and maintains knowledge of
products represented. Prepares, serves, and breaks down product,
equipment, and supplies. Intercepts consumers and demonstrates
products in a professional manner. Removes and replenishes product
from Freeosk machine. Maintains an overall professional appearance
consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Possesses the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge
of the products represented.
- Has desire and ability to proactively intercept, engage,
interact, verbally educate, and sell product to the consumer in a
- Effectively communicates the features and benefits of the
- Able to prepare and serve food samples using small appliances
such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers and
- Maintains a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the
requirements of the job.
- Prepares and outfits a display work station, including manually
pushing items to the point of use via a demonstration cart or
laydown dolly, connecting electrical interfaces, and organizing the
workstation for serving presentation.
- Extracts products from their shelf location and carries
products to the point of display.
- Extracts products from shelf location, places atop a wooden
pallet, and manually pushes pallets to Freeosk machine, as well as
pushes and pulls pallet jacks to return product from Freeosk to
- Climbs ladder to lift Freeosk hopper lid, pulls product from
hopper, removes collection bag, replaces auger, replenishes Freeosk
with product samples, closes Freeosk door, and climbs down
- Breaks down the work station, including returning unopened
product to shelf location, unplugging electrical interfaces,
manually moving work station and supplies to their storage
location, disposing of partially used product, and washing
- Stocks product by using manual pallet jack to transport product
from storage areas to customer extraction point.
- Assembles and breaks down demo displays by using hand
- Achieves 100% execution on assigned work.
- Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit
- Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to
effectively meet company and client objectives'.
- Completes expense reports as per Company Policy.
- Accurately prepares and submits all on-line requirements on the
same day as Event execution.
- Able to access the internet, navigate through company's
electronic systems, use Microsoft Outlook, and view assigned
documents, including Microsoft Word & Adobe PDF forms.
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week,
although the company does maintain the discretion to change the
role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
This job description does not imply that the above functions are
the only tasks that may be performed. Individuals will be expected
to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other
job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education
degree (GED); or one to three months' related experience and/or
training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and
Computer Skills: Proficient use of a Personal Computer and
familiarity with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Local Food handlers
permit may be required.
Physical Demands: The associate will be regularly required to:
Stand and walk up to 80% of the shift; Use hands and fingers to
handle or feel; Reach with hands and arms (including conducting
tasks overhead up to 65 inches); Talk and hear; Have visual ability
to read instructions and perform events; Stoop; Kneel; Squat; Climb
or step up ladder; Balance; Lift and carry up to 51.4 pounds; Lift
items from 6 inches from the ground; Push and pull a wheeled
demonstration cart fully laden with appliances, supplies and
product; Push forces up to 58.5 pounds; Push pallet jack up to 600
feet; Prepare foods and beverages using the required appliances,
such as cooking utensils, knives, convection oven, fryer, coffee
maker, electric fryer, microwaves and hot oils; Use hand tools such
as a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, or drill; Be in contact with
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Work Environment: Retail store environment with some travel.
Physical Appearance: Individuals must ensure a professional
appearance and proper grooming is in order. The associate must
present a neat, clean, and appropriately groomed appearance.
Specific Retailer Dress code requirements are included in the
training documents. In addition, tattoos must not be visible while
the associate is engaged in their work assignments.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however,
bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, North Richland Hills , Engagement Specialist - Part Time, Other , North Richland Hills, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!