RN - Emergency Department (ED) - Nights
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: North Richland Hills
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Schedule: Fulltime –Night shift 7:00pm –
7:00am with rotating weekends / 3-12hr
This is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in
the heart of northeast Tarrant County.. The hospital offers a full
range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services,
orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as
a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
26 Bed Unit
The Emergency Department Registered Nurse (ER
RN) is responsible for decisions and actions within
the domain of nursing practice. Important aspects of this
responsibility are the promotion of a safe and therapeutic
environment for both the recipients and providers of nursing care;
acquisition of specialized knowledge skills and additional formal
education to provide specialized care; demonstration and validation
of competence in nursing practice; clinical practice consistent
with the policies, procedures and standards of this facility; and
supervision of other staff as designated within the department.
- Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned
patients in an effective and timely manner.
- Performs triage functions; Assess patient immediately on
arrival; Assigns category based on urgency of illness/injury.
- Clinically proficient in emergency room nursing skills,
demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the
pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient..
- Accurately identify situations which require emergent or urgent
responses and communicate those to the appropriate level of
leadership in the organization utilizing the appropriate chain of
command in the approach to problem solving.
- ADN required
- BSN preferred. - Must have BSN with 2 years of
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
(TX State RN license required within 30 days of
- BLS and ACLS certification required at
- PALS or ENPC required within 90 days of
- TNCC required within one year of hire.
- Minimum 2 years of emergency department Rn experience.
Must be current
Keywords: Gables Search Group, North Richland Hills , RN - Emergency Department (ED) - Nights, Other , North Richland Hills, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!