Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we are constantly looking for talented
individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service
our company requires. As a Customer Success Analyst, you will be
expected to perform trend analysis, proactively identify and drive
resolutions, and be the advocate for the customer. The Customer
Success Analyst will work across multiple internal departments
including Sales, Operations, and Finance to ensure XPO is providing
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and the opportunity to participate in a company
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Monitor utilization and partner with customers to develop
strategies to ensure best use of our service and help achieve
- Perform root cause analysis and corrective action plans when
- Perform trend analysis to provide strategic and actionable
business insights that enable leadership to make data-driven
decisions and reduce the risk of customer churn
- Identify and advocate for robust solutions to recurring issues
affecting customer base
- Partner with technology teams to prioritize enhancements when
- Facilitate operational reporting for monthly/quarterly business
reviews for assigned focus accounts
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- 4 years' experience supporting customers with operational and
technical issues; including developing project plans and status
It'd be great if you also have:
- LTL experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Word and
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to manage difficult customer conversations.
- Experience communicating business requirements that are the
drivers of key results
- Ability to build relationships and influence others
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance and structure in a
fast-paced, client-focused environment
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Sales Operations, Supply, Logistics,
Supply Chain, Sales, Operations
Apply now "