Director of Case Management RN
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: North Richland Hills
Posted on: April 27, 2021
The Director of Case Management provides
daily leadership for case management services, including social
services and discharge planning. Enhances clinical and financial
outcomes through performance improvement activities. Assists
department in regulatory compliance.
- Supports the Code of Conduct. Demonstrates behaviors
consistent with organization's mission and goals.
- Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and
therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and
Infection Control Programs.
- Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement
- Contributes to the organization’s five indicators of
- Employee Satisfaction
- Physician Satisfaction
- Patient Satisfaction
- Continuous Performance Improvement
- Community Involvement
- Provides daily leadership for case/resource management to
achieve maximum deployment and integration. Measures such
functions throughout the organization using the facility
- Use data analysis to drive improvement projects.
- Works cooperatively with physicians to achieve the
utilization/case management plan.
- Collaborates with clinicians and support staff in designing and
implementing processes to comply with regulatory requirements
Assists with JCAHO survey readiness/preparation
This is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in
the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The
hospital has over 300 physicians and 30 medical specialties. The ER
has about 39,000 visits each year and is a Level III Trauma Center.
Additionally, we are a Primary Stroke Center, perform spine surgery
and joint replacements and have a comprehensive cardiovascular
services department. Our hospital is an accredited Cycle 5 Chest
Pain Center with a cardiac rehabilitation program.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, North Richland Hills , Director of Case Management RN, Other , North Richland Hills, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!